The first ten people to respond to this post will get something made by me.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
– I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
– What I create will be just for you.
– It’ll be done this year (2009).
– You have no clue what it’s going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something over the internet. It may be a mixed CD. It may be a poem. It may be a mask or a pan of brownies or a sculpture made of melted crayons. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
Here’s the fine print:
You can respond even if you aren’t tagged.
In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 10 crafty things for 10 others.
Five things I’m grateful for today:
- Atkinson Memorial Church (UU)
- Good Dog Gwyneth meeting me at the back door
- Diet Pepsi – lots of Diet Pepsi
- The Beloved Jenny and the lunch I hope she is going to make me